Please wait. This page is loading.
A 1613 AutoBook is a book that users can autograph, share with other readers and return to the original owner after
having read it. It's part of our plan to discover unknown, promising authors, enhance the value of books and improve local
economies through asset discovery and job creation. We invite you to have us prepare your manuscript and book cover, which you
can sell on Amazon or elsewhere. In exchange for your business, we grant you the
non-exclusive right to use the 1613 AutoBook trademark for your own production, publishing and distribution means.
The submission of your book is subject to review. If approved and after paying a small fee, we'll send you non-editable
(Microsoft) Word and PDF files that you can send to printers. The final product will resemble
one of our own autobooks.
At no point will you lose the rights to your work. Currently, autobook submissions are closed to regions outside the
United States and its territories.
HOW IT WORKS
• Submit your content
• If approved, pay a fee and obtain a license
• Wait for us to build a layout and cover
• Receive your files and publish your book
• Manuscript must be complete, containing 10,000 to 25,000 words
• Text can only contain a limited amount of grammatical and/or literary errors
• You must own or have permission to use
all the rights in your submission
• We accept virtually any genre or style
• Once published, your title will appear on our Productions page
• Your association with the 1613 AutoBook brand could make your product easier to sell
(based on submission size, excluding autograph and license(s))
• 50 MBs or less = $4.00
• 51 - 100 MBs = $6.00
• 101 - 150 MBs = $8.00
• 151 MBs or more = $10.00